Victor Recondo, Esq., Partner
Mr. Recondo focuses his practice on issues relating to real estate and advises clients on all matters relating to the acquisition, disposition and leasing of commercial real estate. In addition, Mr. Recondo counsels borrowers and financial institutions on real estate related financing matters. Mr. Recondo regularly advises clients on corporate issues involving joint venture projects and general governance matters.
Mr. Recondo’s experience includes the following representative matters:
- Represented a Miami based investment fund in a joint venture acquisition of sixteen multi-family apartment complexes, consisting of 3,382 units, located across Texas, Alabama, South Carolina and North Carolina for $254,000,000.
- Counseled a national lender in the origination of a $15,000,000 construction loan for the development of a private school in Miami, Florida.
- Counseled an institutional lender in the origination of a $21,000,000 term loan for the acquisition of a low-income housing complex in Miami, Florida.
- Counseled an institutional lender in the origination of a $22,000,000 credit facility to be used for capital recapture and facility improvements relating to a retail shopping center in Broward County, Florida.
- Counseled a Miami based investment fund in a $31,500,000 acquisition of a multi-family apartment complex in Broward County, Florida.
- Counseled an international investment group in the acquisition of various properties in the Wynwood area of Miami, Florida for subsequent development.
- Counseled an institutional lender regarding a $25,000,000 secured uncommitted credit facility for the acquisition of various properties in South Carolina.
- Represented a Miami based investment fund in the acquisition of a multi-family apartment complex in Houston, Texas valued at $32,100,000.
Mr. Recondo obtained his Juris doctorate in 2010 from Florida International University College of Law in Miami, Florida where he was a member of the Community Development Legal Clinic providing pro bono legal representation to local businesses and not-for-profit organizations. Before that, he obtained his Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies in May 2006 from the University of Central Florida in Orlando, Florida where he was named a National Dean’s List Nominee and was on both the Dean’s List and President’s Honor Roll. In 2016, Mr. Recondo was recognized as an Up and Comer by Florida Legal Trend in its annual Florida Legal Elite edition; which recognized less than 2% of the active members of the Florida Bar. In addition, in 2016 Mr. Recondo was awarded the Best Title Agent by the Builders Association of South Florida.